Saturday, October 21, 2017

#TavisSmiley Has On #PeterFrampton, #GordonKennedy @pbs @JonesysJukebox

Lynryd Skynyrd  Free Bird blocked by the Framptons and the TVA like a fish out of water. @POTUS and the 25th Amendment.  Peter Frampton blocked me on twitter, but so did my old friend Kirby Wright.  If not for X, how can you get to the living water and fly? Madonna: Hey guys, I wrote that.

Peter Frampton: We are keepers.

POTUS: My point exactly, so where's the problem?

John Rubens: I once found a bumper sticker.  "God made man and rested. God made woman and no one's rested since."  I put it on my bumper and it got keyed.

My impression: I'm more empathetic toward Madonna than Sean Penn at the moment.

When I first read This Business of Music, I would have been partial and biased for Sean Penn's ballsyness especially after his war movie with poor Michael J. Fox: Casualties of War (1989) A Film by Brian De Palma.

Trump, the chosen president for this period of knowledgeable open season.  
Matthew 22: 15-21.


Fish & Birds by John Rubens

credits: Tavis Smiley, the Framptons, Gordon Kennedy, Jonesys Jukebox and my parents, John and Arlene.   

No comments:

Post a Comment