Friday, October 20, 2017

#HollywoodTimeWarp: How Can Post-Millennials Ever Understand #HarveyWeinstein? For a child, I wouldn't think Oscar Mayer #Weiner Is As Difficult

Fictional Confessions


I am a Post-Millennial.  Marcie told me what my name and place was at.

I want an X-box or at least Nintendo.

I will do anything for gadgets that will aid my team to mobilize and grow up beyond self, team and planet.

How could I begin to understand Harvey Weinstein at 7?

He's a lot like a chameleon.  I can be a chameleon when I don't want my Mom questioning me sternly.  It's a tough room then.  Gotta be a charmer in the viper's room.

*Jimmy Kimmel with family in tow for Jimmy Kimmel Live in Brooklyn, original home of the Los Angeles Dodgers, elbows fellow Catholic De Blasio who roots for Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment