Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Daily Muse Wednesday, 10-18-2017 Amuse yourself if I can't do it for you. #HarveyWeinstein

If you can read this we survived another Friday the 13th. "With God all things are possible." Mark 10:27 feed righteousness; douse lust

We're free of that test of superstition until February, 2018 at least.  I looked through the month of January, 2018.

Everything is pertinent but not everything is useful.

Notes to Myself, by Hugh Prather

My girlfriends from Stanford gave me books to read.  They had to claw to get them back. 

A UC Berkeley woman gave me a bunch of books but I never bothered to give them back.  She married a man who has the same last name as one of my Stanford girlfriends.


No comments:

Post a Comment