Friday, July 14, 2017

When you self ingratiate yourself, someone may exploit your largesse

Translation: I met some hot looking bad ass, but nice, hookers on Hollywood Boulevard and was glad I was married and a pauvricito because they were something together. I used to represent duos like them, but these sistas were built for action. Probably flunk outs from Dancing With The Stars but intend to make a lot more money a la Ana Nicole Smith:

Heard on the street:

HAWKER: Your wanna tour?

SKINTIGHTGIRLS: What, of your house?

I was listening, I mean the gold one was hot. We smirked and/or giggled after the gold circa 20 year-old slender woman repeated her reply to her #commadre which I overheard,"What? Of your house?" . Later, at the CVS, when they saw my load of beer and wine in my arms, they asked, "How ya doin'?" I replied, "Fine, thank you," being married and all. That was almost an hour ago.  I can't see them doing me any good in here. My wife would throw me out by the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment