Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Under the U.S. Constitution, you can not deprive me of my 2nd Amendment rights to bear arms.

The Bill of Rights. AUTHORITIES: WE CAN LOOK AT YOU. ME: I'll get you my State Bar Files. My brother-in-law is keeping them on a bailment. If you want them, I will deliver them. ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER: YOU'LL NEVER GET IT BACK. NECRO-NIXON: GET THE QUARTER MILL. at 65, i do not need a loan. ssi thank you. best kept secret in the world. soylent green: Taylor, you might not like what you find. Mothers of invention want elder money for their young. Makes me think "I should have raised a kid." linear accelerator: In this world? ME: You're right. LAST DA ys. CREDIT: BAD CO. HITS CAN OLD MEN FUCK A 19 YEAR-OLD ANYMORE? ME: NOT. DEAR LAPD: MY PROPOSAL: NO OLD MAN CAN DATE ANYONE UNDER 21. GAVIN NEWSOM MAY ALLOW THE LAW TO TAKE EFFECT SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment