Featured Post

The Prisoner: If he can sack York!

great Britain: Who is this Great Man? ME: Mel Gibson told me craft service at "What Women Want" was crap. He may have been rehear...

Monday, May 30, 2022

Don't be the bat that I behead with my teeth. "You are not chopped liver, ever."--John Rubens about a Queen. Integrity Breaks. Sometimes It's Love and We Are Sustained

It's still legal in some quarters.

Drawn and quartered.

King Henry VIII

credits: Sharon Osbourne and Linda Ramone.

Dear Billy Idol: Linda's for you.

Dear QUEEN ELIZABETH II: I LOVE YOU.

You are not chopped liver: "EVER!: #Rollerball @normanjewison 1975 Saw the pre-recorded Nicolas And Alexandra last night (1971).

compilation copyright

John Matthew Rubens

Memorial Dayz 2022

Better watch out who one disses: Rasputin may be in heaven with Powers. 

Dear Rasputin:

I'm sorry for my drinking sins but like the hallucinations. 

RASPUTIN: Hallucinations, Delusions or Illusions son?

TOM CRUISE: Why do you call me son?

RASPUTIN: Oh Son of Man.

YUVAL HARARI: Homo Deus.

copyrights reserved:

May 31, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment