Featured Post

LSD: ANOTHER DIMENSION PERCEIVED BY THE MIND

THE OUTER LIMITS--MUSIC BY DOMINIC FRONTIERE. CREDIT: THE TRINITY. ME: That doesn't mean I want technical people or even factory line ...

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Do Not Tempt The Republican Party: YOU WILL BE SHOT re: How Hunters Shoot

Twitter v. Facebook


Something to think about. Guns, their use and parlancy.

Do I want to be a corporate Democratic faithful or a dead Republican?

GOP: If you join us you won't be dead.

ME: Shot dead? That's why I don't plan trips to Montana.

JOHN LENNON; DJT on shooting someone in Manhattan and getting away with it.; hunting sons and a Godson with guns.

Dear LAPD: In Hollywood, a gun didn't help me. It was stolen. Now if I do apply for a gun, the police might categorize me as "armed and dangerous. Dear Cory Palka: I think about getting a new gun, but not yet. It could do more harm than good.


You've Heard "Smelly Cat" @ Friends, Comes Now "Shriveled Dick" c/o KTLA and maybe Howard Stern was talking about "turtle dick" in 1990. I can relate to both. I'm glad I didn't do IT photos of IT. #Fakes and humiliation always followed nudity in my life. Admission: This is not relevant to the Brisbane Australian lady calling LAPD Hollywood for the way I was dressed @ 96 degrees Fahrenheit. I got skin cancer. I deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment