Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Monday, July 12, 2021

By Attacking Communism, the people will be demonstrating, "Either way",--Fictional Donald J. Trump: President of Common Sense When Does An Old Man Tip These Days? #OnTheStreet Could be a set up. #BILLCOSBY: It could happen to anybody.

NOTICE: As I got a complaint from an in-law that received a #tweet about me looking for work, @twitter.  I will be using twitter as an employment device, a business activity first, since I am required by law to look for full time work, probably actively. Therefore: In-laws and followers who don't want me on their feed, please mute me. Thank you.--John Matthew Rubens 07/12/2021 
 
DISCLOSURE: Shall I get my SSI early after all? Serendipity and a bold woman with tits turn me on. I went to a mail box, [etc type] shop with a HELP WANTED sign out front, but as a customer, we aren't wanted everywhere at all times. She was an old time employee. In her mind, maybe I stank. I did wear a shirt three times without washing it. I took a shower today and changed my underwear, but that polyester shirt did smell a bit over the clean wife-beater.When I went home, I sprayed Dove Men Care Dry Spray on my underarms. She wasn't there when I went back for 4 more copies. She said it was probably some guy she saw outside smoking and maybe was concerned about me, a repeat customer. I don't think caffeine and THC are extremely harmful, but if ingested carefully and thoughtfully each time, it could be serendipity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment