Featured Post

Angel Baby...oh oh oh oh oh oh my...Angel Baby. "Fuck the verification baby. Let's have a child."

MAN: IN THE STILL, OF THE NIGHT...OH MY LOVER...YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE STILL...IN THE STILL...OF THE NI HI HIGHT. WOMAN: IN THE STILL........

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Know Ones Place--Henry Winkler

"What place?"

"You haven't figured out what your place is in all this?"

"No.  I don't even pray enough. I suppose I'm lukewarm?"

"You said it, not me brother."

"For someone who played the heavy, you sure found your establishment."

"Establishment. I was established in Los Angeles in the green room for my Happy Days audition."

"I guess times were not happy...at that time--in the seventies?"

"No they weren't. You had all sorts of actors there I had seen on tv. They were on tv and I was breaking in the business. You had Mickey Rourke there."

"You kicked his ass Fonze."

"He got me the part." 

"Competition?"

"You gotta know your place and the obstacles of competition--melt away. Mickey went on to be a movie star, me a producer. I think I made the right choices for myself. Mickey Rourke? I'll let the Irishman speak for himself."

JIMMY CAAN: We don't talk politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment