Featured Post

Angel Baby...oh oh oh oh oh oh my...Angel Baby. "Fuck the verification baby. Let's have a child."

MAN: IN THE STILL, OF THE NIGHT...OH MY LOVER...YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE STILL...IN THE STILL...OF THE NI HI HIGHT. WOMAN: IN THE STILL........

Thursday, October 15, 2020

It's A Shakedown!--@MadMoneyCNBC @jimcramer "You don't want to touch [airlines] oil, gas, or tobacco. #tobaccokillingmanyofus @ChrisCuomo #SPACME

 

"It's a shakedown!" #Jokers: #KenLay is now #BTS. YES WE WILL! #BooyahJim! @CNBC @jimcramer is great, but don't give him a bigger noggin. @CNBC Staying MADD with @uber even though my significant other voted NO on 22! :) #Aberdeen #PPLT correction: I wrote the ''s and "'s wrong on another piece of this thread.
"Through the lens of Tesla."

Neat. A play on "The Iranian Revolution Through The Lens of Herbert Marcuse". Nice Jimbo! Jim has more integrity in my mind than George Gero or Charles Schwab & Co. "But that's just me. Maybe that's just me."--The Man Who Took My Wife in The Netherworld, my colleague and comrade, Bruce Willis. #SupportStaffMedic

No comments:

Post a Comment