Featured Post

Angel Baby...oh oh oh oh oh oh my...Angel Baby. "Fuck the verification baby. Let's have a child."

MAN: IN THE STILL, OF THE NIGHT...OH MY LOVER...YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE STILL...IN THE STILL...OF THE NI HI HIGHT. WOMAN: IN THE STILL........

Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Proud Boy Caught Me Masturbating

He told everyone and they guys girlfriend came up and looked at my crotch. I didn't know what to do! I began to perspire and looked over at her Proud Man.

"I won't tell anyone," she whispered. "I don't tell anyone about Donny."

"Your man's name is Johnny?"

"Donny. That's him over there. The guy who caught you--literally with your pants down."

"Shut up."

[She smiles empathetically and returns to her Proud Boy dressed in his khaki fatigues. The ones he's worn to the party aren't camo but generic green].

No comments:

Post a Comment