Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, November 22, 2019

Just think how a boy feels that has no arms. How will he swat the molester?

Protecting The Vulnerable Protects US all. 

People are starving and sleeping on the streets here in America while we're literally giving money away to other countries
🤷‍♂️
I just filled out a survey for the #HollywoodCommission.
I've been molested in my life but not in the last 12 months. I don't like chilled speech or not being able to express myself but it's better than young people coming to Hollywood get molested or pimped by unscrupulous manipulators who need to make a living too.

No comments:

Post a Comment