Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, October 17, 2019

#RennyHarlin Liked Women A Little Too Much--But He Probably Has Several Charming Children

Another nice day in LA. I remember it well. #ElysianPark #FordFairlane shoot (1989). Dear Dice: I saw the performer I went down on on top of the limo in the Elysian Park that night later in the next decade at the #Saddleback in #Calabasas. She was a cocktail waitress. She acted like she didn't like it although I could have sworn we could have been a number. She said I stopped right at the limit or else she'd of objected of course!

Trending now

Los Angeles trends

#1Hertz
Hertz is #1 in Rental Car Satisfaction by J.D. Power!
Promoted by Hertz
Trending
Culiacán
Trending with: Sinaloa, Ivan Archivaldo
Trending
Pastor Wilson
10K Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment