Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Monday, August 20, 2018

New York, New York

  1. John Rubens @raftofwater 5 minutes ago
  1. "Truth is Truth".--Italian-American lawyer and politician "A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose is a rose."-- : I rest my case.
  2. 1 reply
  3. Show this thread
    1. 2 minutes ago
    1. "And I was misquoted."-- "I responded to a question while attempting to bridge the communication gap. Read the Gertrude Stein poem again--, wasn't she? I love New Yorkers." Re: ...
    2. Show this thread
    3. End of conversation
    4. Undo
    1. Aug 17
    1. The 2018 is taking place on Sept. 26-27 @ the Marriott Marquis in NYC. Register today & save up to $110 off the standard rates when you take advantage of the Advanced Rates!
    2. 1 like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment