Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Thursday, August 16, 2018

#Chamonix @ImpactImagine See also: #CyberIssue @ForeignAffairs SEPT/OCT 2018 "Must read!" "Pay me." "75% discount" "I have two more issues on my current gift subscription to myself."

#Rollerball2[018] #RollerballII Original Screenplay Rollerball (1975) by #WilliamHarrison from the short story #TheRollerballMurders. A film by @normanjewison, #MetroGoldwynMayer starring #JimmyCaan #JohnHouseman #SirRalphRicharson #MosesGunn #JohnBeck & #TheHoustonEnergyTeam!!

Maud Adams: What am I? Chopped liver?

Jimmy Caan: You and that Executive. You did it to yourself.

Maud Adams: They did it to me and they'll do it to you too if you don't listen Jonathan!

BARBARA TRENTHAM: What am I?

NANCY BLEIER: Is that a request Daphne?

PAMELA HENSLEY: How did she know her name?

JOHN NORMINGTON: It's our job to know.

JACK WHITE: The Corporation!

ROBERT ITO: NO RULES, NO TIME LIMIT!

JIMMY BERG FROM MANILA: Listen to him. Jonathan told me last time, "Ears--now they're important too."

compilation copyrights reserved
John Rubens
August 16, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment