Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, March 8, 2018

@thelittleidiot on #DavidBowie @JonesysJukebox [My first job was as a caddy at a country club. As soon as I had enough money for two David Bowie albums, one of them #Heroes, I was satisfied and quit.]

  1. Gary Loper @GaryLoper 2 minutes ago
  1. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again ~ Theodore Roosevelt




  2. Undo
      1. New conversation
      10 minutes ago
      Kim Jong Un talked about denuclearization with the South Korean Representatives, not just a freeze. Also, no missile testing by North Korea during this period of time. Great progress being made but sanctions will remain until an agreement is reached. Meeting being planned!
    1. 9 seconds ago
      Replying to
      Did you tell Margaret Brennan yet? I know Donald, you're like my wife. Give credit where credit is due: I Trump, I preempt you Secretary Tillerson, if just for one day. "We can be !"

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment