Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Happy New Year! A Look Back at December 27th. JD doesn't have to mean Jack Daniels. "I saw it on a t-shirt this morning! Ain't it great! A small joy of Christmas!"--JD @955KLOS

  1. ? A Shot Over The Bow? "Where were you in 1975?" Karaoke ball bounces over the experience. justifying my reality? E.g., experience of attended mass with my wife. "Where 2 or 3 R gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
  2. Heeeeeey tweethearts 🐦💕 I heard is whippin up something verrrrrry interesting for y'all 😍we never take a season off 👏🏽💯 SUBSCRIBE ⏯ FOLLOW & LIKE
  3. Dear JD: Thanks to you and for taking care of me. If I'm not working, I'm a homebody this time of year unless a friend calls. Pay forward gifts, new or used, to those in need.
  4. This holiday season, please remember the 3,000 All American Paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne Division in and on the knife's edge for our Nation.
  5. Disney is the box office champ for the second year in a row

No comments:

Post a Comment