Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

@BrianKUSC: Great story about #KurtMasur and the #FelixMendelssohn statue in #Leipzig. As you recall, our family is friends with the Giese Family whose mother Irma Giese is a descendant of Felix. She said the first wave of U.S. occupying troops in 1945 were kind, the second wave, not so much so. #Rape? I don't know. She looked me straight in the eyes. One of my ears went bad when I used wax to block the factory noise.

Re: "I'm not gonna be no sin-eater for , the old coot." : Please say all kinds of things about me. : I warned you! I warned you!

#JanetNapolitano, President, University of California, to Tavis Smiley on his show in response to one of his questions, "[People say all sorts of things about me.]"

Sins of Our Fathers
Rod Serling's Night Gallery
Richard Thomas as the medieval Welsh "Sin-Eater"  

No comments:

Post a Comment