Featured Post

Angel Baby...oh oh oh oh oh oh my...Angel Baby. "Fuck the verification baby. Let's have a child."

MAN: IN THE STILL, OF THE NIGHT...OH MY LOVER...YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE STILL...IN THE STILL...OF THE NI HI HIGHT. WOMAN: IN THE STILL........

Friday, November 10, 2017

I am the next Duke of Earl. #SteveJones: Don't touch Davey's locker.

RUBENS: Who you gonna say you 'hate'?  An Italian lady told another interpretation of the "horns" M__ hand gesture.  It's vulgar Italian.  Probably one in one hole another in another.  So it's not necessarily an exclusive symbol for Satan.  Most saints have the same holes, only virgins are sanctified by their veil.

JONESY: Who died and made you King monkey man?

RUBENS: Quoth thou Cher me Lord?  Mighteth I be Duke in the King's kingdom?

LEMMY: Listen to him!

JONESY:  Lord has exclusive distribution rights. This is my show.  I can be Lord, Duke and Earl.

LEMMY:  Freud smoid. How many alter-egos are here you sons of bitches?

RUBENS: Yeah, what happened to 'Wolfman Jack'?

JONESY: It is you who say it.

ARTIST: "I don't care what you say."

RUBENS: I'm going to purchase some beer at the CVS.

JONESY: Repent! You've got to start somewhere monkey see monkey do.  I'm Vegan. 27 years sober.  You think a weakened new world monkey could do that? #YankeeStew we'd make outta you.

LEMMY: Aw, be nice to the guy for once.  You should have listened to old Clive Davis you alter-ego you.

John Rubens Fiction
Veteran's Day: 11-10-2017



"Monkey Man" by The Rolling Stones, played today, November 10, 2017 on Jonesys Jukebox, 95.5 KLOS-FM Los Angeles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment