Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Riders on the Storm - The Doors HD Re: U.S. Naval Reserves @USO: Bringing the PRECURSORS of the blood of Christ to Ukraine. But see: Inheritance taxes v. SSI

Scaramucho: My new name is: JOHNSON & JOHNSON & JOHNSON & JOHNSON & JOHNSON & JOHNSON. I accept, but not on the Biden Family terms. BIDEN has a ploy, if Hunter gets nothing, "[no child of America will survive my inheritance taxes]." SPECULATIVE FICTION BY JOHN MATTHEW RUBENS 05-22-2024 "Girl you've got to love your man."--Bacchus the God of Wine by Jim Morrison and John Rubens Forgive Jim God and Me Too! WOO-MAN: Take him by the hand. MACHO: Some women say "I don't like mushy." I say, I don't want to drown WOMAN! 05-22-2024 copyrights reserved by parties. If you feel conservative, donate to the Naval Institute Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment