Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

WARDEN WARES: Smoked Mackerel AND THE PROVIDER OF MACKEREL: SUPER MAFIOSO ON BOATS. ARABS WANT THE INTERNATIONAL CUT. WHY NOT?

Disclosure: We used to fish for that. Ex-Cons from Israel were on my last boat. He said I got myself out of the legal profession. Thank you God for disclosing this to me today. A vision sent by Michael and Gabriel. Raphie is like Dershie, hiding with big wings. ROOSEVELT: Speak softly but carry a big stick. compilation credit: The Wall Street Journal Thanksgiving Weekend PRIVATE OR PROFESSIONAL: ROGUE SPORTS LEAGUES PPP ARRR DIANA: MY PLAYERS ARRIVE BY SHIP TO YOUR PORT. HAVE A LIMO OR A FIELD NEAR THE TRAIN STATION. Credit: Starkist Credit: The narrator of Starkist as a kid on tv commercials. Sounded mafioso and we liked it, because we could afford it. I didn't like the taste, but I later found out was full of protein. Mackerel has more fat. I used to bite the meat off the south side of the head. My employer said not to do that because of potential for worms. PRISONERS: LAST MEN STANDING. COLLECTIBLES: DANNY TREJO me: i LIKE MACKEREL It was an El Nino year, 1996. Fishing jobs available probably now in Santa Barbara County and Monterey County, CA. ME: 1966 was an El Nino year. Our den got flooded in San Carlos, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment