Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Not A Comedy, Not A Documentary, A Drama Entitled, #TheDeplorables "This is turning into a mockudramentary."

Bad habits--I take advantage of them.--Fictional Ex-President 

KISSINGER: Instead of the 'N' word, the D word for their work #Deplorable.

DEPLORABLE: No Hillary, we didn't go to Vassar so you didn't get our feedback then.

FILIPINO LAWYER: You know Meadows, you've become the face.

MEADOWS: What?

CHINESE LAWYER: He got face of deplorable now. Dump silver, pay lawyer?

NECRO-NIXON: No, I don't need a lawyer. I quit. They won't have Jack and I to kick around anymore.

MEDIA MOFO MOGUL: Pile-on much?

LOBBIED POLITICIAN/LAWYER/JUDGE: Sit around smoking the ganga much hippie...or should I say commie?

PSYCHIATRIST: Give him to us.

LOBBIED PLJ: Which one?

PSYCHOLOGIST: Which are you?

LOBBIED PLJ: Ever see "Milton the Monster"? His creator put too much tenderness in him. "For without a tincture of tenderness, he might destroy me! oops too much."

SCIENTIST: When you enact laws against deplorablism, give me a call.

PRIEST: When one mocks... .

SIN EATER: It's my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment