Featured Post

LEGAL NOTICE OF JOHN RUBENS: you say ACI makes profits?

ask the common shareholders: Lucky cuomo admits to "deep state" albeit perhaps not that UCLA is the seat of such archives.https:...

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

The Sayings of Rube Elmer

 I sold my PerkinElmer today for over a $1.00 profit.

Sure glad Google got me a server. I'm rarely served anymore. Started eating more and drinking less but see my stomach getting big again. "Slow down buster."

Love,

Karen

I'm doing this for your own good.

See what I mean about Russia? They butt in with their politics. Could you imagine EU countries doing that? We'd broach the subject with the UK or Ireland due to historical roots of jurisprudence. Russia?

And don't get me started on the Ukraine and "East" Germany.

--Rube Elmer

Don't let others get you down.--KISSOnline @etrade

No comments:

Post a Comment