Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Cauldron of Crooks by John Rubens "John, go to confession!" "Yeah, it's offshore balancing isn't IT?" #HometownBlues "Just Say No!"--#NancyReagan

 Outline:

Zeitgeist: Hometown ways used to seem ethical, but the same grifters are still in sych with the town, like wolves among docile lambs. Glad I got out.

Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy

Wuthering Heights by the Woman

Jesus said, "No prophet is loved in his own country." 

I moved to Tahoe and tasted Europe in my twenties and now connect with Los Angeles, although "intelligence" wise, would I have to re-adapt to Northern California? I'm happy in El Norte now. Plus, my wife's relatives are here in Southern California. Another brother may move to Carlsbad, North County San Diego. It would be nice to visit again.

 

copyright, December 2, 2020

John and Lucia Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment