Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Friday, March 13, 2020

Scripture and Order of the Mass Writers #RubensRhetoric is one of my styles. @POTUS does it well. Influence unlike a journalist. Become the story. #JesusChrist

Gifts of scholarship have survived. Let's explore other avenues of faith.

I'm reading Living Flame of Love by St. John of the Cross, edited by E. Allison Peers from 1962 paperback. It sold for $1.95 back then. I got it for the same price last year. Put some scotch tape on the bindings. Maybe I'll out live it.

Learn a foreign language:

In prison, in school, in the hospital, at church, in the priory...foreign languages are everywhere. Manila, Philippines.

Sincerely,

John Rubens

No comments:

Post a Comment