Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

If in doubt, parlay yourself and take the gut feeling mate. AUS UK

Re: Jonesys Jukebox,

Yes Steve, it's forward, you've seen it. NEMIROVSKY #HollywoodForeverCemetery as a starting point. It went bankrupt too. [2] Does that make me a bad man? I've been too generous with the financiers? I was weak. I'm stronger now. Thanks to Steve Jarvis Cook Jones and the Quinn Martin Foundation at Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA.
Disclosure: Roman Catholic by faith; history in Church of Christ, Protestant, Assemblies of God, Pentecostal, and interdenominational.

God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is what we were taught. I works better for me than mere yoga meditation, although yoga meditation is something I've been able to discipline myself to do even more regularly than mass.

Dear Pontifex: Thanks for providing communion on the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment