Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

SUBTEXT: DOG of the DOW is whimpering for forgiveness AGAIN today. "Commander, commander, where is thy sway?"--DOG of the Inver...

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

#Sex #Religion #Politics #MultiplePersonalityDisorder #Gluttony @MarciWiser: The brain of a man and the ass of a French teenager. Time for #SteveJones @955KLOS. #GirlThingOver

Re: My latest legal defense to accusations regarding the past.

Sex Religion and Politics

Thanks @MarciWiser re: Getting warm regarding "multiple personalities".  re: e.g., gluttony,  waking up and finding one of many personalities was a glutton. If no baseline personality could be.

Accusation by reporter

RESPONSE: I'm not the same man I was when you asked the question.

PETITIONER: So you're a sociopath?

RESPONSE: Depends on many factors. Are you a doctor?

PETITIONER: No.

RESPONSE: Neither is my wife.

PETITIONER: So you're not the same man, then who are you?

RESPONSE: The light we see from the stars is not on the star.

PETITIONER: You saw the Air Force Thunderbirds last night didn't you?

RESPONSE: No but I heard them, I felt them and saw there trajectory from the tail exhaust cloud toward Las Vegas, Nellis AFB. People in their SUV's looked excited as they saw me come out of our apartment and look East. There were two LAPD helicopters nearby to secure the area.

PETITIONER: Are you stoned?

RESPONSE: Since you're initial question?

PETITIONER: Oh brother.

RESPONSE: I told Matt Miller of Bloomberg Berlin Bloomberg ought to allow drinking on a Friday night, now I see commentators drinking on air.

PETITIONER: Jekyl and Hyde.

PET

No comments:

Post a Comment