Featured Post

Commander, A Dog's Story

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I suppose I do have contempt

I suppose I do have contempt, like the lawyer and judge said. Yes, I like the punishment so it makes me more determined to find a hole in "their" façade. Men of position, women of petty powers.

I don't feel contempt now, that's probably why I can write about it. No, when the contempt erupts in my heart, it's related to the hormones, like the old "temporary insanity" or "heat of passion" defenses.

It must be hormonal. It seldom erupts, but could be as much as seasonally, about as often as I get drunk--I wonder if there's a correlation?

"Get your ya-ya's out" like the Stones' lyrics exclaim!

compilation copyrights reserved by the parties

The Rolling Stones
John Rubens


No comments:

Post a Comment