Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Happiest Man Alive today? Probably Senator @LindsayGraham of South Carolina.

  1. "Dangerous idiots? You're the dangerous...people." "No John, I said specifically, and with emphasis, "idiots" "or" "dangerous."
  2. How the Impeachment Process Works
  3. David Leonhardt Retweeted David Leonhardt
    As I was saying ...
    David Leonhardt added,
  4. John Rubens Retweeted Los Angeles Times
    : No wonder sent to .😇 The power of /]. "The woman gave of it for me to eat."
    John Rubens added,
  5. Replying to
    This is where the exeunt.
  6. Replying to
    Dangerous Idiots? I don't think so, but makes me think. It's better than taking up a bed in an LA .
  7. You thought was bad, wait until y'all get a load of the 's office: We'll have to see if we can

No comments:

Post a Comment