Featured Post

Angel Baby...oh oh oh oh oh oh my...Angel Baby.

MAN: IN THE STILL, OF THE NIGHT...OH MY LOVER...YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE STILL...IN THE STILL...OF THE NI HI HIGHT.

Friday, December 23, 2016

He's catching on. @EWTN #JerryLewis @Pontifex @JerrySeinfeld John Matthew Rubens added, Seinfeld Current Day @Seinfeld2000 happy festivus 1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes John Matthew Rubens ‏@raftofwater 1m1 minute ago @EWTN @Pontifex @JerrySeinfeld art can only imitate spirit [so far] & science map the #theoryofeverything. Science is sport; everything IS.

John E. Lowry was a Vet who had me call Saddam Hussein in 1990. I got a recording on the other end in the local Iraqi dialect. It was a male voice telling me something like...stalling me or something. Walls on both sides of the Atlantic.

Ezekiel 38

No comments:

Post a Comment