Featured Post

JESUS: GIVING

He that giveth of his life on drugs is not the same as a sober man seeking to abandon all for me. The Sacred Heart of Christ. Always giving ...

Thursday, November 17, 2016

What One Maintains Is Not Always True--#LesMots Jean-Paul Sartre

1)What one maintains does not make it true, and in the case of Pontius Pilate, perhaps the inverse is true.

2) Lead the women forth! Joan d'Arc and Hillary Clinton

3) #HenselHerrig, Executive Chef, Stanford Sierra Camp during the mid-to-late 1970's until 1981: "It's easier to be tough on employees at the outset and give them slack later on than the other way around. If I give them slack at the outset, where have I to go with the discipline but to fire them.  I don't want to do that. I am not a true tyrant but one who cares for his kitchen like his home away from home.  The unruly student-worker is nowhere near deplorable.  He or she is as salvageable as an unruly student on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment